Saturday, October 18, 2008

We Got a Blog!

Welcome everyone to our blog. I have been debating on whether or not to start a blog for my parents/myself, but after a week of finding more and more people I know that have a blog, I finally decided to actually start one! As my mom says, "We are just trying to 'Keep up with the Joneses'."
This is our most recent family picture taken in December of 2006. Since then our family has grown even more with the addition of Catherine's husband John Rains, and Joanna and Ryan's little boy Carter.

3 comments:

Karen C. said...

Welcome to the age of technology! Your family is amazing. I will look forward to hearing about all your adventures...

Sarah Moore said...

All right! I'm excited to follow your blog. And cute name!

Julia Murphy said...

I love your blog! The layout is terrific and I agree with Sarah - ubercute title. I look forward to checking it and keeping current on your greatness.