Thursday, December 11, 2008

O Tannenbaum, O Tannenbaum!

This past weekend we went down to Pea Ridge Christmas Tree Farm. We have gone there to cut down a tree ever since I can remember!! This year Ben came with us, along with Catherine and John. We introduced John to one of the many Moore family Christmas traditions! It was very fun. In keeping with Moore family Christmas tree tradition, we didn't all agree at first. Surprisingly enough, we found a tree we all liked! There weren't that many tears! :) Ben enjoyed helping Grandpa and Uncle John cut down the tree!
Dad, Ben, John- After cutting down our tree! (above)
Catherine and I- We decided to wear matching outfits!
John and Catherine- Me, Ben, John, and Catherine
Dad and Mom!

1 comment:

Catherine Rains said...

Thanks for letting us tag along! I can't wait to see the finished product of the tree all decorated!