Thursday, June 11, 2009

Addicted? Maybe a Little!

Ok, so two of our favorite TV shows are Psych and Monk. They air on Friday nights, which also happens to be the night that my sister Catherine and her husband John hang out at our house. We all love watching Psych and Monk!! The season ended several months ago, and I keep checking the website to find out when the episodes start up again. Today I was checking and was very excited to find out that Psych starts back up August 7th!!!!!! I can't wait!!! Monk usually airs on the same night so I am hoping it will also start back for it's 8th and final season on August 7th!

4 comments:

Catherine Rains said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm SOOO excited!!!! Bring on the Ro-tel dip!

Catherine Rains said...

I just looked at the Monk site and it does start on the 7th as well! Yay!

Hannah said...

SWEET!!! I can't wait!!

Julia Murphy said...

I TOTALLY love Mr. Monk ... and all his little phobias. See you soon.