Sunday, January 3, 2010
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I haven't been very faithful to blogging over the holidays. So here are a few things that we did this holiday season.
Catherine and her husband, John, came over on the 20th and stayed with us through the holidays. It was fun having them with us. Making our gingerbread house. (12/21/09)
We also went to the St. Louis Zoo's Wild Lights with the grandkids. (12/22/09)
We acted out the nativity scene the Sunday before Christmas with my brother Dan and his kids. (12/20/09)
Christmas Eve my sister, Joanna, and her family were in town. We did our traditional caroling as a family, and that night we acted out the nativity again with her two kids. (12/24/09)
Christmas Eve is my favorite part of Christmas.
Christmas morning! We did get a little bit of snow while we were opening our gifts. I think it counts as a White Christmas. (12/25/09)
My sister, Sarah, also came with her family on Christmas day. Joseph and Grandma.
The Sunday after Christmas we got quite a bit of snow. Joanna was leaving Sunday morning, but they stayed long enough to have some fun in the snow. There was enough snow that they canceled church. We enjoyed a relaxing Sunday together as a family. (12/27/09)
The 30th of December there was a stake dance that Lexy, Anna, and I went to. We had a great time! (12/30/09)
New Years Eve was lots of fun. We had a late night dinner at Denny's. It was really fun! Lexy and Anna came with us. Afterwards we had a Moore family dance party in our basement and rang in the New Year! (12/31/09)
Every one is gone now. We took down the tree and all the decorations. We had a great Christmas and New Year! I can't wait for it again next year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for the pictures. I feel liked I've shared in your Christmas now and I like that:-) What a great family!
I wish I could have been there for some fun and visiting. I'm so happy folks were able to come into town even for a little and the cousins got to spend time together. Miss you and love you.
Post a Comment