Well I have once again fallen off of the blogging wagon. But I am back and ready to go.
Let's see, I got my wisdom teeth out in March. All is well. There was a question that I might have had a dry socket. So just in case, I was treated for a dry socket. The treatment for a dry socket is a dressing
soaked in oil of cloves. If any of you have had this done, you will know that this is the worst taste you could imagine. You could even smell it from across the room if I was talking. So, needless to say I don't think I had a dry socket, but I did go through a whole pack of gum.

The night after my surgery.
My mom has been busy with her newest adventure as she is our family's
BeautiControl consultant. I have done a few spas with her, and we have been busy building up her business. It has been great working with her.
Now that spring has come, my dad is starting his garden. We have some friends who are moving, and they gave us their grow box. It is quite large, and I'm not sure I am looking forward to hauling all the dirt we need to fill it. But we will keep you posted on the progress of our garden.

Everyone is always looking for new places to go and new things to try. On one of the beautiful spring days we had last week, my Mom, Andrew, and I went to a little local pasta restaurant near our house. I had heard some great things about it. We went and loved it!! It was great food for a great price. So if you are looking for a nice place to eat try
Moe's Pasta Bowl.
Andrew and I went and saw "How to Train Your Dragon". I was a little bit hesitant at first, but it turned out to be a great movie!

I am excited for Easter this weekend and also General Conference. Two of my favorite holidays. Yes, I consider General Conference a holiday. To me they both represent spring and a new start! I love that feeling! As I was driving today, I noticed all the flowers and trees that are coming into bloom! I love it!! I just wish I could capture it all in a picture.
Enjoy your Easter weekend!
3 comments:
Ok so I have been checking your blog for a while now off of Catherine's and I guess now that we're in the same ward, again, I can and probably should add you to our blog list as well. Thanks for the new restaurant tip, I've seen it before and wondered if it was any good. Oh and I hope your mouth feels better soon.
Thanks! I enjoy reading your blog! Welcome to our ward!!
oh hannah! sorry, i had no clue about your mouth. that HURTS!!!!
i didn't know your mom was doing that...can i come play too??
:)
Post a Comment