Saturday, July 24, 2010

Grant's Farm

Grant's Farm is always a favorite of ours. I think my favorite part is being able to feed the goats with baby bottles. It was lots of fun. Enjoy the pictures.
We also were able to feed camels right out of our own hands. It was pretty crazy!Carter loved it!!Nanitzi, on the other hand, not so much. :)I have to admit I wasn't a big fan either. The camel ate the food out of my hand, but the camera didn't take fast enough. So they said, just hold your hand out for the picture. Well, let me just warn you. Never stick your hand near a camel's mouth without food. The camel took my whole hand in it's mouth. I pulled it out pretty fast, but that did not get rid of the camel spit dripping from my hand. June 17, 2010

No comments: