Friday, August 27, 2010

Delaware-Rehoboth Beach

The day after the Fourth Marc was off work. We took a road trip to the Delaware Rehoboth Beach. We all enjoyed a day at the beach. I loved watching Joseph try to jump the waves.Marc and JosephHe asked Marc to bury him in the sand. He was loving it!!The finished result.And of course we found plenty of dead jelly fish. Joseph was brave enough to catch some. Not me. :)Joseph breaking the waves! Joseph loved playing with Uncle Andrew! They were always fun to watch.

This is by far my favorite picture of the day. We have all tried to figure out if Joseph is extremely tan or if Andrew is just extremely white. Who knows, maybe a little of both! :)

July 5, 2010-Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

2 comments:

Lorrie and Kent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorrie and Kent said...

I love your blog. When I read what you have written I think of "If there is anything virtuous, lovely or of good report..." You do have a good report.